tel: 01904 295360
Birchfields Forensic Accountants provide AAA Expertise
Accountancy, Analysis and Advice
We provide forensic accountancy services in a wide range of areas, including:
• P.I. + loss of earnings + pension loss
• bank mis-selling
• matrimonial issues
• business valuations
• proceeds of crime and criminal defence
• commercial litigation and disputes
• professional negligence
• fraud investigations
• tax investigations
We have a very experienced Forensic Services team, with specialist technical knowledge enabling us to advise the Courts, solicitors, businesses and individuals on financial issues during legal proceedings.
We have a wealth of expertise in accounting and taxation, together with day-to-day contact with a variety of businesses. We are therefore well placed to provide prompt, accurate and completely independent financial advice to assist you to resolve your legal matter.
We typically provide:
• preliminary advice on quantum
• an Expert Witness or other report
• briefings to Counsel on the financial aspects of the case
• advisory support to the negotiations and settlement process
• prevention advice
• single joint expert evidence
• computer interrogation
Our client service emphasis is that of strong communication, delivery and responding to your needs on a timely basis.
Birchfields, Blake House, 18 Blake Street, York, YO1 8QG
Birchfields, 15 Queen Square, Leeds, LS2 8AJ
Birchfields, Birchfields Chartered Accountants, Birchfields Forensic Accountants and Birchfields Corporate Finance are trading styles of Birchfields Accountants Limited, company no. 10355693, registered in England and Wales.